Re: [TenTec] TenTec filter info

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec filter info
From: Mike Cumbo <mcumbo@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 19:29:24 -0500
Hello Ken,

 Omni 7 uses the Collins mechanical filters, the Eagle uses the 15 KHz #2005, 6
KHz #2003, 1.8 KHz #2000, 600 Hz #2001 & 300 Hz #2002. The Argo 6 uses the 6
KHz #2003 and the 700 Hz #2006. Those numbers are from my manuals for both
radios, of course there aren’t that many slots in the Eagle, that is just the
options. Hope that info helps, if anyone sees errors please correct.

73, Mike Cumbo, ND4S

Sent from Mail for Windows