Re: [TenTec] Amp plug for Hercules II amplifier

To: "Ron Boyk via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Amp plug for Hercules II amplifier
From: K5jv <k5jv@kingwoodcable.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 09:54:50 -0500
 I have some Hercules II parts stored in Bandera.  I do not remember exactly
what.  I know there is a  remote control box and it's cable and the large Ten
Tec AC power supply that was designed to power both the amp and exciter.  I am
not sure about the DC power cable for just the amp. I ran the amp mobile for
many years.  I always changed the connector on the amp to a better connector
considering all the motion, vibration, and corrosion encountered in mobile
operation.

I live in Houston now, but still have a "Rancheto" in Bandeda.  You may have
seen the tower and two cargo containers on the left as you go out of town
towards Kerrville, right where the Ridge Rout Road (different name now)
branches off, across from the cemetery.  why don't you give me a call on the
number below and we can talk about it.

73 de Lon, K5JV
281-795-1335