[TenTec] Hercules amp power connector

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, TenTec@groups.io
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules amp power connector
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 17:28:56 -0500
Still trying to wire up a supply for the Hercules III here and can't find a
power connector to go from the supply to the amp. I thought it was a MOLEX,
but was just told it's not, it's supposed to be a Amp Mate n loc.

If anyone knows for sure and has the male side (whichever is correct),
please let me know, That's all (at the moment) that's keeping me from
powering up the amp.

Mike, ww5wm
w <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v>ww.bella-green.com
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v>>www.bella-green.com
<http://ww.bella-green.com/>*
STDX, TDXS, FISTS, QRP-L, ARS, G-QRP, SOC, Flying Pigs, IQRP, AQRP, QCWA,
RSGB, QRP-ARCI , NAQCC, One of many past editors of QRP Quarterly, Mensa.