[TenTec] Answer to Duke and Vic

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Answer to Duke and Vic
From: Michael Rutkaus <mrutkaus@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 12:21:12 -0400
Thanks for the hints.
Duke, yes both USB and LSB distortion.
Vic, I hope you are right, this is good news which I will try.

Since writing my previous msg here I searched the group history and pretty
much determined that I must have the bad 455khz ceramic filter problem. But
I will try Vic's setting up the underneath mic gain. I doubt if I would
ever get to findingnew and replace the ceramic filters. Although I seemed
to have also discussed this here in 2017 and found out that way that I had
purchased some. But I think there are several kinds and I got just one.

Again thanks
Mike
K4QET

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>