Re: [TenTec] Century 21 question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 21 question
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:33:43 +0000 (UTC)
I vaguely recall that thread (on QRZ from time to time), did not see that
result.  That is a possibility, although I'd be worried about scratches!
Still, that is an option, and then later on, if one gets scratches... then put
the vinyl back on.  Not a bad idea.
Won't get to this one too soon.  A really beat Argonaut followed me home, along
with something I've been wanting for some time: a Corsair II.  I've been too
busy to set up the Corsair, IMO that ought to be first (will it displace my
Omni C? who knows!).
Shawn kb1ckt

    On Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 04:52:20 PM EDT, Josh Gibbs <gibbsjj@gmail.com>