[TenTec] Ten Tec rigs on offer

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec rigs on offer
From: Barry Simpson <vk2bj@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:00:06 +1100
I am looking to downsize my small collection. Before I proceed to formally
advertise the equipment, I wonder if there are any Ten Tec enthusiasts in
VK who might be interested in one or more of the following:

   - Orion 2. Very late serial number with black knobs. Fully loaded with
   all filters and built in ATU. Great condition and full working order. Comes
   with matching power supply/speaker and Ten Tec 707 desk microphone. Has the
   IF tap mod and the Noble Radio Pan 3K Panadapter.
   - Eagle. Late serial number. Has 2.4 and 600 filters. Very good
   condition. Comes with hand microphone and Astron switch mode power supply.
   - Omni 6+. In very good condition and full working order. Both IF's
   fully loaded with a combination of Ten Tec and Inrad filters.

All rigs have manuals and photographs and other information can be provided
on request.

My contact details are:

vk2bj@optusnet.com.au
0412 217 915