Re: [TenTec] Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 22
From: Garry Nichols <garrnich@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 13:58:23 -0400
Thank you, Mike.  The radio without filtering, but with my LP filter,
sounds quite nice.  But I do need the added filtering for operating and am
attempting to make it sound better than it does.  Perhaps components have
aged and it is not operating at spec.  I'm slowly looking into all this.
Thought I'd ask other aficionados so as to not reinvent the wheel!

72,

Garry