[TenTec] Jupiter QSK

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter QSK
From: Douglas L via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 14:41:13 -0400
I generally use QSK on CW.
Even if my amplifier is non-QSK, with other rigs I’ll set up a keying delay for
the amp to prevent hot switching but keep the rig in QSK mode. Yes, the receive
signals are attenuated by the amp but I find that it’s still useful for me.

In the Jupiter if I set the QSK time to zero in the menu, the external T/R time
jumps to the same and vice versa. If the external T/R delay is set to, for
example, 50%, the QSK delay jumps to the same value.

Is there a way of setting one parameter independently from the other? If not,
it’s weird that there would be two menu options.

Doug/WA1TUT