Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec C-22 Fuse Holder

To: ag5m@yahoo.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec C-22 Fuse Holder
From: Josh Gibbs <gibbsjj@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 16:49:07 -0700
Hi Richard,

I just looked closely at the fuse holder on my C22, and it was made by
'Littlefuse'. They appear to still be in business!

https://www.littelfuse.com/industries/automotive/fuse-accessories/fuse-holders.aspx

Here are a couple of pics that might help identify the right one:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5csNkFgGXeAsgN1A9

I can provide measurements if needed. Once you get that C22 on the air, I
would love to have a C22-to-C22 QSO with you. So far I've worked one other
C22 (NR5N).

73,

-Josh WU7H