Re: [TenTec] filter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] filter
From: "Bob, WB2VUF via TenTec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 17:27:40 -0400
If it's your fence, you might be able to put some chokes on the power supply.

Otherwise, you'll have to knock it out at the receiving end. Receiver noise blankers don't seem to work for TV set and switching power supply QRM.

I have had good luck with a Timewave ANC-4 noise canceller, though it needs a good outside antenna to work.  It nulls out the neighbor's TV very nicely.

73,

Bob WB2VUF