[TenTec] Argonaut 509

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut 509
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 10:45:40 +0100 (BST)

Good Morning gents
Just to bring you up to date with the pointer issue on my 509, i was put in touch with another local ham Chris M0XTG and his son, also licensed M0*** who kindly made a replacement on his 3D printer.
Thanks Chris and Son!
He even dropped it off on his way to the vet, puppy problems.
Now fitted and functioning perfectly.
Will now get some pics of it and advertise it.
Thanks to all who responded to my request including the gent who suggested doing what he had done, a paper clip, we are a resourceful bunch of people hi hi.
73
Snowy G0HZE