[TenTec] Paragon 2 586

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon 2 586
From: gail Hodges via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 02:27:40 +0000 (UTC)
Hi folks,What is a fair price for  Paragon 586 with 285 filter and a 961 power
supply/ speaker.I also have the matching 253 automatic tuner. I have the
original manual for the rig along with the original sales receipt.I am the
third owner. I know the previous owners personally. I hope to offer it for sale
soon . It all works well. I'm hoping to offer it as a package deal. Your advice
would be greatly appreciated.Thank you,Gail HodgesAB8S