[TenTec] Power output question....omni

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Power output question....omni
From: Scott Sheppard <scott.vy1co@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 14:13:25 -0700
Carl,

We seem to be be two countries separated by a common language...I have measured
it...right up to where the red wire enters the P A...as in, inside the radio,
red wire from fuse holder to the terminal on the Power Amp...(pa)...can’t get
much closer unless I am inside the little brass box.

As an aside, I scoped the LLD and it indicates plenty of drive into the PA and
as I would expect, lowers as you go higher in freq.

For some reason, less drive on 20 is still producing more output than on 40
that has more drive,,,

Sent from my iPad