Re: [TenTec] CAT control of Omni VI Plus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CAT control of Omni VI Plus
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 19:43:59 +0100
*Sorry I can't help you much further Karl but as you say there may be a chance you've ran into driver or maybe USB hub conflict if you're using one without an external psu... Fyi I run Wintest peripherals from a bowered hub ie CAT control, Keyer,  keyboard and mouse with no problems on Win 7....
73
Malcolm F5VBU
*