Re: [TenTec] Century 22

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 22
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 06:41:36 -0500
I searched Amazon and E-Bay.  I did find the devices to be available at reasonable prices.

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 6/15/2020 11:23 PM, Josh Gibbs wrote:
Thank you very much for the files Bob!

Ten-Tec replaced both the MRF-476 drivers and the MRF-475 finals with
Mitsubishi 2SC1969. I checked with RF Parts and 2SC1969 is NLA.

Anyone on the list have a source for these? A bit of web searching turned
up a company called Eleflow who is reproducing them, but I found a lot of
mixed reviews (mostly CB related stuff!).

Thanks,

-Josh WU7H