Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 208, Issue 6

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 208, Issue 6
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 11:00:13 +0700
The only way I know how to do it requires dis-assembly of the encoder, which is essentially not intended for such dis-assembly. The front is held to the back with splayed tabs and its necessary to compress them such that the two halves can be separated. Of course there are innards that will disappear if you let them so a careful approach and steady hand are useful.

I don't think you can do this with the encoders mounted and if you tried I would think you risk greater damage.

Martin, HS0ZED