[TenTec] Orion 565 Tuner battery?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 565 Tuner battery?
From: Sandor Wetsel <kg4fet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 13:14:04 +0000 (UTC)
There seems to be a fair amount of conflicting information on the internet
regarding the Orion's (565) internal tuner memory battery. I am about to embark
upon the adventure that is the v2 mod and main battery replacement in this
partsOrion and I would rather have everything in front of me when I tear the
front panel down so I only have to do it once. Is the battery a CR2032 or
something else?  All of the pictures I have seen do not seem to have a button
battery in them and I know it should be obvious when I pull the panel off but
in the mean time where do I look? I want to thank Dan for the chance to see if
I can get this Orion up and running.
Sandor Wetsel KG4FETMAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!