Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Plus at Hamvention!

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Plus at Hamvention!
From: Ken Pearce <n4kcd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 17:22:38 -0400
Hadn’t really wanted to reply to this. But I was there and saw the radio.

I don’t agree that the price is to high as I saw plenty of people willing to
pay upwards of 6000.00 for the new Elecraft, Flex, or Icom radios.

Outside of Elecraft or Flex the Omni will likely have no competition in the
receiver category. TenTec has a big following from their government and
commercial customers
Because of the quality.

73,
Ken