[TenTec] 585 paragon

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 585 paragon
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 19:43:47 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi gents.Just had a big shock, sent email to service department at TT, asking
for 4 x case screws and plastic washers for my paragon, well it will look the
part even if I don't get it working, their minimum order is for $25 + $75 for
shipping to the UK, it is lucky I was sitting down I can tell you.So if anybody
is junking ( is that the term you use?) or as we say scrapping any of the TT
radios that use the big screws to hold top and bottom cases together, please
email me with a price and p&p charges.Thanks in anticipation73Snowy