[TenTec] OMNI Vl Model 563 - Carrier balance procedure & Tx in -Tx out j

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI Vl Model 563 - Carrier balance procedure & Tx in -Tx out jumper
From: Gregory Smith <gsmith_007@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 12:33:56 +0000
I bought a used OMNI Vl and need to tweak the carrier balance on the TX Audio
board (81597/92842)  This is done using  R3 ac balance and R4 dc balance.  I
have DVM and a Textronix scope, but no panadapter or spectrum analyzer.  Can
anyone guide me through this?

Also, the small plug-in pcb jumper that plugs in the back phono plugs between
Tx in and Tx out is missing.  I'm using a temporary jumper.  Does anyone have
one available.

Thanks,

Greg W2GLS