Re: [TenTec] tuners

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] tuners
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:22:19 -0500
Yes, those are really easy to repair with everyday available materials.

Elastic cord from a fabric store or sewing center or even places such as Walmart.  And then one can re-use the original line, less the elastic cord, which is the part that fails anyway.   Or get about 18" of nylon fishing line.  Remove the knobs, remove the faceplace and everything is in front of you.  If you've lost your way around the pulleys and idlers, there are many drawings available.......including one in the manual.

73

Bob, K4TAX