[TenTec] Orion computer control software

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion computer control software
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 14:01:19 -0600
Does anyone on the list know of computer control software for the Ten Tec
Orion that will let you control the CW memories and voice keyer memories
through the software?  I have been looking around on the internet but
haven't found any yet.  N4PY software has its own memories built in from
what I understand, but then I would need a separate keyer box between the
radio and computer.

I am getting my station set up for remote control over the internet and
trying to keep it as simple as possible. The Orion looks like a great rig
and would definitely think about getting one if the CW keyer and voice
keyer could be run by software.

73 John AF5CC