Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bring back the corsair
From: Doc <k0evzdoc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:08:32 -0700
Gary, wow I would like to see the very same thing.  I used to have a fb
Corsair II and it did literally everything I needed way back in the mid
1980s.  Surely someone could do what you are saying:  design it here and
have it built in China, etc.  If it sounded as good as the original Corsair
II...

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

--