Re: [TenTec] TenTec parts

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec parts
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:38:52 -0500
I recently contacted Ten Tec about the status of my Argonaut II and that I want to buy some PTO rebuild kits and an 8 pin hand microphone.

I got a response back in several days. The radio is in the process of being fixed and when it is, they will ship it back to me with the other items, and put them all on the same bill.

There is life there in Sevierville.

Steve