Re: [TenTec] RFI into Orion II-- a work around

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RFI into Orion II-- a work around
From: "Troy, W6HV" <w6hv@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 13:44:28 -0800
Resolved! Many years ago I had assembled the "W2IHY 8 Band Audio Equalizer and
Noise Gate" for use with the Orion ((565). However, had not used it with the
later Orion II. Some of the help I received here indicated they were going
through other devices and then into the Orion. So, after trying everything I
could think of or have suggested to me, I  tried the W2IHY unit. That seems to
be the way to prevent undesired coupling of RF.
So, many thanks to all who responded and helped me!
73,
Troy, W6HV