Re: [TenTec] Speaker upgrade for 961/962 power supply?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Paul Kraemer <elespe@lisco.com>, rea.papaof10@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Speaker upgrade for 961/962 power supply?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 18:26:32 +0000
For whatever reason, I didn't initially receive the responses from KD8BTQ
and K0UYA and discovered them embedded when someone posted a digest
response.

Thanks for the info Paul and Ralph.  Have either of you (or anybody else)
actually mounted one of those speakers in a 961 or 962?  How much
modification needs to be done to mount one of those 4" speakers - I assume
they don't just fit the old threads.

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU