Re: [TenTec] kHz / kC

To: "k9yc@arrl.net" <k9yc@arrl.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] kHz / kC
From: Jim Allen <jim.allen@longhornband.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 20:07:45 -0500
I've trying to get my Congressman to get behind a proposal to change the name
of our Capitol to Whackyland, instead of honoring some old guy nobody alive
today ever knew.

Actually, a more practical approach would be to sell naming rights to various
cities and counties, like they do for stadiums.  The governments could raise a
fortune.  What would it be worth for San Diego to be hereafter known as  "Sea
World?"

73 de W6OGC Jim Allen

Sent from my iPad