Re: [TenTec] solved - Orion II won't flash

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] solved - Orion II won't flash
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 11:10:10 -0600 (CST)
Marsh,

I don't want to get this sidetracked, but to simply answer your question...

My Dell Optiplex 760's at home and at work have a "true" RS-232 serial port on
them.  As does the Optiplx 7010 (a Windows 8.1 machine) that is currently
sitting on my desk.

Multiple laptops still have them, or have them indirectly via an docking
station, as well.

73, ron w3wn