Re: [TenTec] History repeats itself . . .

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] History repeats itself . . .
From: HamOperator <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 14:50:15 -0500
I understand Flex went proprietary with software development because previous versions sucked, and hams did not step up to improve it under the open license arrangement. More often hams borrowed and adapted it to run other SDRs, instead. One reliable source tells me Flex will spend as much as half its R&D time improving the software, and I think that is the key to its future success.