Re: [TenTec] For Sale - Station Equipment

To: <ac5aa@ac5aa.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] For Sale - Station Equipment
From: "mcelmer1" <mcelmer1@netecin.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:55:43 -0600
Duane,

Gotta ask: what microphone(s) and will you sell them separately?

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com> To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>; <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>; <orion565@yahoogroups.com>; <WCARC@yahoogroups.com>; <CTDXCC-bounces@kkn.net>