[TenTec] Tentec Argonauts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Argonauts
From: jliving39@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:08:20 +0000 (UTC)
My best QRP time was in the 80s and early 90s when I had a 3 element ten meter
beam and we had very good propagation.  Also, have had fun during QRP contests
working 20 and 40 cw with wire antennas.  My HOA stopped my use of a beam and
now I have only wire.  QRP definitely more fun with a beam. However, only run
35 watts max. high power and that works well on 30 and 17 meter cw.  Work all
over the world now no problem with the wire there. LOL. jim, K4CFA