[TenTec] Century 22 calibrator

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century 22 calibrator
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:12:26 -0500
boys and girls…

I’ve been working on a calibrator for the century 22. It’s a drop in
replacement for the original.
Here is a link to some photos and ‘scope traces at 100, 50 and 25 kHz.

http://theheathkitshop.com/downloads/century%2022%20calibrator/

Like the original, this one will be able to pulse its output so you can find it
on a busy band. If you notice, there’s a lot of missing parts. The pulse
circuit didn’t work correctly (I screwed up the artwork) so a another batch of
(corrected!!) pcbs will be made and tested.

Mike… WB8VGE

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems