Re: [TenTec] OT: Anyone here living in the Chicago area?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Anyone here living in the Chicago area?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:23:20 -0700
On 10/15/2013 1:54 AM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:
One of our Bavarian Contest Club members is headed for Chicago for about a
week and a half on business and is looking for a place to get on the air.  A
club station or perhaps from someone's home station.

I suggest you have him contact K9OR. Randy is a good friend, great op, and currently serving a term as President of NIDXA. He's in Evanston, just north of Chicago, reasonable public transport from the city center. His antenna farm is rather modest, but I'm sure he can arrange a nice welcome for your friend.

73, Jim K9YC