Re: [TenTec] antenna switches

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] antenna switches
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 10:22:02 -0500
At least the ones I have can be opened up by removing a few screws on the back.
I'm curious about whether you've looked at the switches and if so, what you
found. So far, in many years of use, I've found the two- and four-position
versions quite reliable.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith