Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:43:24 -0500
I bought a Ten Tec supply when I bought my Scout years ago. It was actually a model PS-11 made by a company named "TPS" in Olather Kansas. Oddly, I haven't been able to find any information on this company on the www, though the address and phone number are shown in the owner's manual.

This supply has been very reliable. It puts out no discernable RF noise and needs no fan. I also have a Jetstream supply, but it puts out some squeals on HF, so I only use it with my VHF/UHF FM gear.

        73,

            Bob WB2VUF