[TenTec] LAST WORD ON ORLANDO HAMFEST

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] LAST WORD ON ORLANDO HAMFEST
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:07:43 -0500
I am amazed at some of the members of the various TEN-TEC Groups, who just
cannot understand how protocol works and how a person's word was bond (once
upon a time).

Once upon a time has not changed for me and I will honor the request of someone
else in authority when I am told to do so. The reason for this is that one of
the highest ranking men at the TEN-TEC Co. wants to personally relay TEN-TEC's
position on this and if he thought that he should do this on the various
reflectors, he would have done it. This is totally a business decision and I
trust that people can understand this.

I have checked the TEN-TEC Net Data Base and cannot find certain people's call
signs there. Now I can understand why I keep getting the same requests, when
the answer has been spelled out by me multiple times on all of the Yahoo
TEN-TEC Groups.

Please try to honor my committment to TEN-TEC and do not try to second guess me
by what you would do. If you still think this way and have failed to contact
Jim Wharton NO4A, Vice President, TEN-TEC, INC. like he stated to do, then
there is nothing more that I or anyone else can say at this time. I will give
you Jim's email address again like he told me to do.
jwharton@tentec.com  Do yourself a big favor and contact him like he said to do.

Respecfully yours,

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur