Re: [TenTec] Paragon output problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon output problem
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 06:35:20 -0500
Bingo! Paul Clinton at Ten Tec emailed me the next morning after I had
posted the problem and suggested the same thing. He pointed out that the SWR
detection is the last thing in the Paragon before the antenna connector, so
it was unlikely anything before that. I swapped out the old coax jumper and,
so far, no more problems. Wiggling the older coax shows something has
happened there, but that was intermittent enough that it confused me. Thanks
for the many suggestions about what to look for.

=Vic=
WA4THR