Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ AUDIO

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ AUDIO
From: "Rodney" <w3krq@dejazzd.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:31:00 -0400
I have the best speaker you ever heard it is a Sony mega bass I cut the back out then drilled holes on one side. This speaker now sounds better than a Icom pro speaker and the mfj speaker so go to a yard sale and look for a speaker if it is has to much bass work on the case make changes.

-----Original Message----- From: Donnie