Re: [TenTec] Preselectors

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Preselectors
From: Edward Feustel <efeustel@hughes.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 16:39:15 -0400
I had an RME preselector a number of years ago. Mine had a number of
ganged tuned circuits and one or more vacuum tubes.  I also seem to
remember that it had a number of discrete bands. I don't remember the
highest frequency, but I think it might have been 30 MHz. I used mine
with an SX28A.

Of course the more tuned circuits with unity amplification to separate,
the more filtration of junk an octave or more below the tuned frequency.
On the other hand, it was larger than a 963.

73,
Ed,
N5EI