Re: [TenTec] OT: Looking for good starter HF transceiver

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Looking for good starter HF transceiver
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 02:25:09 -0400
OK... while we are at it...

        Rick - I will send Hans a few nice patch
        cables from my collection, so he can
        connect the stuff together.   I will
        email you off list for specifics.  I
        have a bunch left over from when I
        converted all my indoor patch cables
        form RG-8x to larger, more robust coax
        cables and installed heavy duty remote
        coax switches.   Better they work for
        him than hang in my parts closet, and
        it will make room for other crap.

Happy trails.

On 7/18/2012 3:35 PM, Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP wrote:

> Yes, Hans will be the proud new owner of the Paragon, and one of the guys
> just donated a power supply.
> I'm going to send him a mic.

..