Re: [TenTec] 229 swr circuit

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 229 swr circuit
From: "denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 07:04:50 -0700
I had a 229 TT kit tuner that I did same capacitor replacement..
To make the job a bit easier, I took out the screws holding the roller
inductor and variable capacitor to the bottom cover, put a folded towel on
top of the inductor and capacitor to keep them from moving and installed the
tuner's top cover.
Then I flipped over the tuner and took off the bottom cover. The area I
wanted to work was easily accessable.