[TenTec] OT Use of external keyer with Omni

To: "TenTec@contesting.com" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT Use of external keyer with Omni
From: Roger Rippy <svtincup@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 06:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
This is just a short note to thanks to W2EJG, N4PY, N4ELM,WA9AQN, N4DW,
K8JHR, and the other hams
who sent me an email offline to let me know of their experiences with different
keyers, but in particular
the K1EL keyer. I have decided to build the K1EL WKUSB keyer; it was a tough
decision over the
Idiom Press K-5 and the Begali CW Machine. Later this spring (still snowing
occassionaly in SW Montana!), I hope
to tackle replacement of the Force 12 40XK vertical dipole with a directional
HF antenna; maybe a hex beam.
Thanks again and 73s  Roger Rippy  W7RIP