[TenTec] Corsair II Display Logic Board

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II Display Logic Board
From: scottsheppard@videotron.ca
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:33:56 -0500
Folks, 2nd time around with this msg...I realize I am the proverbial  day late
and dollar short for the above noted board, but am wondering if there are any
extras out there you may be willing to part with...or, the schematic, Gerber
file etc.

My own bad luck for not paying closer attention to the list.

On another note, I have installed both the DDS (VFO) and DDS Sidetone in the
rig...it is a brilliant addition and I highly endorse the great work of
N4YG...its like a new rig and it sounds wonderful,

73  scott va3ied