Re: [TenTec] Does TenTec Monitor This List?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Does TenTec Monitor This List?
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:09:11 -0700
I agree completely, Jerry.  Last I looked, Elecraft is eating Ten Tec's
lunch in the ham radio market, and, IMO, it is because they are keeping
in close contact with their customers, and building the high quality
products they want, with features they want, and at prices that are
quite reasonable for the quality.

I first became a Ten Tec fan around 1980, when I bought an Omni A Series
D. I own four Ten Tec power amps, all 1980s vintage, but Elecraft
transceivers just haven't hit my sweet spot since then.

73, Jim K9YC