[TenTec] Argosy Dial cord question

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy Dial cord question
From: Shawn Upton <kb1ckt@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
Years ago I did the upgrade mod's to my Argosy (diodes in the mixer, and AF
rolloff), only to find it drifted.  I'm starting to wonder if that might have
been due to the dial cord--I recall it not moving real well.  Well, on one end
it would get sticky, that sort of thing.  Maybe it needs restringing (or
removal), and maybe a PTO rebuild?  or would drift be from sonewhere else?
Been a long time since I dusted it off, not sure exactly where I stopped on it.

Shawn Upton, KB1CKT
NAQCC 4723