Re: [TenTec] Intermittent Omni VI+ rx problem & optical illusion fixed.

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Intermittent Omni VI+ rx problem & optical illusion fixed.
From: Dave Edwards <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:08:44 -0400
I had a yaesu ft897d.  During a contact, the fellow asked me to QRS.
I had to fly through the manual to figure out how to do that!
True, you learn the rig...but I knew I wouldn't be using the rig enough to have
it memorized!
So...someone got a great deal on a 3 month old rig!
Keeping my Omni VI+ !
...Dave

Sent from my iPad