Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 09:06:52 -0500
Jerry (and others),

You might check out Mouser part number:

313-2420F-250K

This is a dual gang, audio taper, 250K pot.  They also list a linear taper
version.  $2.73 in
catalog 637.   The only issue I see is shaft length.  Bushing plus shaft are
0.56 inches.  Don't
know if that is enough.

I've been using one daily in audio service in a gadget I built 9 years ago and
it still works fine.

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY