Re: [TenTec] Stealth Antennas and restricted QTHs

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Stealth Antennas and restricted QTHs
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:20:35 -0500
No antenna = no Ten Tec.

The problem goes much deeper than ham antennas.  How about the veteran
medal of honor recipient who was persecuted by the HOA because he wanted
to fly the flag to honor his fallen buddies, or the Jewish granny who
was denied permission to put a mezuzah on her door frame?  Its all about
enforcing conformity in the name of aesthetics.. someone else's sense of
aesthetics, even if it violates your constitutional rights.  Years ago
the FCC preempted CC&R's for small satellite TV dishes.  Follow the
money.  The amateur radio lobby lacks the money or political clout to
fight the issue, except in a very limited way.

Those who have been able, by whatever means, to operate undercover are
to be commended for their persistence and technical innovation, but
until this country returns to its founding principles, the problem can
only get worse.

                                 73,

                                  Bob WB2VUF