Re: [TenTec] Well how is everyone liking those new Ten Tec headsets?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Well how is everyone liking those new Ten Tec headsets?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:04:00 -0400
It is like at least one model of the HEIL line... at least if photos on
the internet are helpful  or accurate... perhaps not a current model,
but I found an exact look alike here:

http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/press/elite-boomset.htm

It may have a different mic element... but I do not know for sure as I
have not yet taken mine apart.  But they look for all the world just
like the Heil Pro Elite headset.

MORE LATER after I play with them for awhile this weekend.   I bought
them just before taking a trip down South... and now that I am back, I
can play with them.