Re: [TenTec] 777 headset

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 777 headset
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 01:33:04 -0400
DON'T KNOW YET.... I ORDERED ONE THIS WEEK AND
WILL HAVE TO GIVE YOU A REVIEW IN A FEW DAYS.

It might take a few days (maybe a week) before I can get on the
rig with it... I have some important obligations to complete
first.

Man I hate when real live interferes with my hobbies !

AND I AM A HEADSET JUNKIE...

I have many, many headsets left over from when I did
review testing and reports for the speech recognition
world.   I NOW use a Shure SM-2,   Sennheiser HMD-456-6
Shure 512,  various Koss (similar to the older Yamaha one
everyone likes, but with the older dynamic mic element)
and several from some odd vendors, such as AndreaElectronics,
VXi, AudioTechnica, and others.

I am anxious to test the TT model 777 and compare it against
the others.  Give me a week or so, and I will be able to advise
with some detail !